Monday, September 30, 2013

A Test Ride

(This is a test -- trying to get blogger to work with new info. If this works, I will edit)

Saturday 9/28/2013

 

Let me start out with a list:

Plato, Socrates, Aristotle, Leonardo Da Vinci, Marie Curie, William Shakespeare, Isaac Newton, Albert Einstein, Galileo Galilei, John Stuart Mill, Germaine De Stael, Thomas Jefferson.

Susan wonders who the twelve Great Thinkers are who are honored at SUU memorial. I thought some others may wonder also. After our initiat test ride to and along the short trail, I rode to the campus to collect their names.

Any time I have used a bike from an outfitter, and have filled out all their requested information, including my measurements and the measurments of my bike at home, I run in to some issues at bike fitting. I think the main thing they see is my age and if they have no "perfect" bike they will give the more perfect one to a younger woman and I get -- an inferior one. I am not laying blame because, how do they know who I am (even though they ask on the form how much riding I do).

 

Our leaders prepare the bikes
Along the bike trail on he test ride

 

No comments:

Post a Comment