Thursday, September 26, 2013

FRUSTRATED!!!

9/26/13 THURSDAY

I had a post all ready to write today but ran into a very frustrating happening! After signing in to wifi at Days Inn last night, I now have 15,000 (the number of zeros is correct) SPAM emails. I have spent the past two hours trying to access some kind of help from google and/or gmail. I have been referred to at least 8 different phone numbers and have not gotten any help. The best I have gotten is that I need to be at my home computer and someone will then be able to wipe out the emails. So that means Susan will have to try to do that; I have been unable to brief her on the possibility as she is busy with other things.

I have not been able to receive any other emails as I suppose my mailbox is now FULL! Anyone reading this who may want to email me may do so at my hotmail address -- nancybikes at hotmail dot com (you can figure that out). I am considering deleting my gmail account but that presents some problematic areas that I need to research beforehand -- like how that will affect blogsy (my blog site) for one. I also wonder how this works on iPad since google is so tied to Apple. Will find that out as soon as I get home. I feel somewhat done with phone calls and phone number referrals for now!

 

Oh -- I am on another adventure and have arrived at my destination of Cedar City, Utah. I will post more after I settle myself down a little. If only I were a drinker I would go have one -- or two -- or... Well, that's why I am not a drinker!

Check back later.

No comments:

Post a Comment